December 31, 2009

Did you have too much taxable income in 2009?

Probably not.

But, in case you did, I just wanted t0 mention that I didn't.

Today, New Year's Eve, you can make tax deductible credit card contributions to me here (then, under "Steve Sailer Project Option" click on the "Make a Donation" button); or fax credit card details here (please put "Steve Sailer Project" on the fax); or you can snail mail checks made out to "VDARE Foundation" and marked on the memo line (lower left corner) “Steve Sailer” to:

VDARE Foundation
P.O. Box 211
Litchfield, CT 06759

Second: any old time of the year, you can send me an email and I'll send you my P.O. Box address.

Third: You can use Paypal to send me money directly, either by just using any credit card or if you have a specific Paypal account.





If you want to use your credit card, click "Continue" on the lower center-left to fill in your credit card info. If you have a Paypal account fill in your Paypal ID and password on the lower right of the screen.

I'll try to get the Amazon donation link working in a day or two, but, in the past, Amazon has been limited to $50 (hint, hint) and tends to stop working as soon as I've collected more than a pittance.

Thanks. I appreciate it, deeply.

My published articles are archived at iSteve.com -- Steve Sailer

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to donate with strict anonymity? (i.e. neither Steve nor anyone else can ever know the donor's identity)

I think Steve Sailer is a national treasure, but I am afraid of being Watson'ed for showing my support. Sad, but reality.

-Numerator

Jody said...

Is there a way to donate with strict anonymity?

Send cash without a return address.

Anonymous said...

"Send cash without a return address."


One might consider using a Christmas-card style colored envelope (Green or Red) so that the cash within isn't visible when the envelope is held up to the light. Its not that I dont trust our nation's postal workers, but temptation is temptation.

headache said...

Numerator,
I sent cash without a return address and I live in Germany which is supposed to be Big Brother No. 1, thanks to post-WWII US "reeducation".

Anonymous said...

You can send anonymous donations to Vdare by money order, the link in Steve's post has instructions.

TAHKETKA said...

I am afraid of being Watson'ed for showing my support. Sad, but reality.

Sad indeed. Sounds exactly like the CCCP I immigrated from. Crap.

Happy New Year, folks!

ben tillman said...

Sorry, we have too many deductions for 2009, not too much income. Donations will come after the new year/

Anonymous said...

You people are too paranoid. Stormfront has donors. American Renaissance has donors. I've never heard of it getting out and anybody losing their job.

ben tillman said...

Sorry, we have too many deductions for 2009, not too much income. Donations will come after the new year.

Or maybe donations won't come after the new year. What has gotten into you?

Witch Hunter said...

Anonymous,

Aren't you also afraid of being Summers'ed for showing your support? I mean, look at what those meanie libs did to the poor guy. Oh, wait...never mind.