February 23, 2006

The iSteve mailing list for my published articles

One way to make sure you get my published articles is to join my iSteve email list on Yahoogroups.com. This is a "one-way list" that I use to send out my articles from VDARE.com, The American Conservative, and other publications for which I write. Typically, I send out about one emailed article every six days, so your inbox won't overload. (And I have a process in place to prevent you from being spammed via this.)

Let me be clear about the contents: I email out my articles that appear in the left hand column of iSteve.com, not the daily blog items that appear in this, the right hand column.

What are the advantages of joining this email group?

- A number of my most famous readers use my emailings to keep up on my articles without having to check my blog daily. (Hmmmhmm, maybe there is a lesson in their efficient use of time for all of us ...). I don't want to discourage you from checking www.iSteve.com constantly, but if you miss a few days, you won't miss an important article.

- Emails of my articles are easy to forward on to your friends.

- Because I am an inveterate tinkerer with my prose style, I typically polish the emails so they are even a little better than the published versions.

By the way, I send out my VDARE.com articles in two formats -- with links and without links -- in the same email. For those whose email readers have no trouble with heavily formatted emails with lots of URLs embedded, the first version in the email is for you. For those who prefer plain text, just page down to the second vanilla version.

You can sign up by sending a blank email here.

Or you can go here, and then click on the blue "Join This Group!" button in the upper left corner.


My published articles are archived at iSteve.com -- Steve Sailer

No comments: